Deadline: January 19, 2023 at 5:00PM Central
Part One: Application
The entire application is completed online and will require digital signatures. As part of the application process an email will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org to your principal to verify your eligibility.
Part One: Coversheet
All applicants must apply online between October 1, 2022, and January 19, 2023, with final submission made by 5 pm CST on January 19, 2023.
Before you begin, determine if you are applying as an individual or as a team.
- Create your online account, or login with existing credentials.
- Create a 1-2 sentence project description (350-character limit), detailing What you are doing + Where you are going + Why.
- Sign your coversheet. Once signed, an email will be sent to your principal asking for a digital signature to verify your eligibility. Edits to signed coversheets are not permitted, except for revisions to the project description.
- Use the formal name of your district and school. Ex: Houston Independent School District instead of HISD and John F. Kennedy Elementary School instead of JFK Elem. School.
- Elect a team lead and create a team name.
- The team lead initiates the online process and is the first to input the team’s name.
- Each team member registers creating an individual account and submits a coversheet.
- The team lead cannot advance past the coversheet until all other members have completed and signed his/her coversheet.
- Online Learning Center
- Grant Writing Tips
- Scoring Criteria
- Non-Allowable Expenses
- Calendar of Events
- Project Search
- Printable version of the guidelines
Fund for Teachers