Deadline: January 31, 2018 at 5:00 PM CST
Part One: Cover Sheet
All applicants must apply online between October 1, 2017 and January 31, 2018 with final submission made by 5 pm CST on Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Before you begin, determine if you are applying as an individual or as a team.
- Complete form online
- Create a 1-2 sentence project description (350 character limit), detailing What you are doing + Where you are going + Why.
- Sign your coversheet. Once signed, an email will be sent to your principal asking for a signature to verify the information you have included on your coversheet and your eligibility. Signed coversheets are no longer editable, with the exception of the project description.
- Use the formal name of your district and school. Ex. Houston Independent School District instead of HISD and John F. Kennedy Elementary School instead if JFK Elem. School.
- Elect a team lead and create a team name.
- The team lead initiates the online process and creates the team name.
- Each team member registers an account and submits a coversheet.
- The team lead cannot advance past the coversheet until all other members have completed and signed his/her coversheet.
- Application Learning Center
- Grant Writing Tips
- Scoring Rubric
- Non-Allowable Expenses
- Calendar of Events
- Project Search
- Printable version of the guidelines